explain xkcd: It's 'cause you're dumb.
Oh boy, yet another user page.
Go away, I'm not interesting!
I wrote the explanations for:
In case you want to know a little bit more about me:
- My real name is Klaas van Gend
- Live in the Netherlands, Europe
- I work as a Field Application Engineer for Vector Fabrics, a company devoted to optimizing multicore programming in C and C++.
- I write magazine articles in my spare time, amongst others for the dutch Linux Magazine and Bits & Chips.
- An incomplete list of articles and talks is available at my Opentux website.