Title text: "Wait, how often are you getting bitten by snakes? And why are you boiling water?" "Dunno, the CDC people keep showing up with complicated questions about the 'history of the property' and 'possible curses' but I kinda tune them out. At least one of them offered me the flu shot."
|| This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect: Created by a BOT. Please mention here why this explanation isn't complete. Do NOT delete this tag too soon.|
If you can address this issue, please edit the page! Thanks.
|| This transcript is incomplete. Please help editing it! Thanks.
Megan (walking into frame from the left): Yesss, I got my flu shot.
Cueball (off screen): Nice! I got mine a few weeks ago. Immunity Buddies!
Megan (spreading her arms wide): Now I can finally get bitten by all the bats I want!
Cueball: No, that's rabies, that's not what—
(closeup of Megan's head)
Megan: I'll be able to roll and play in the poison ivy without a care in the world!
Cueball (off screen): Why would you do that even if the shot did—
Megan (flexing her arms): No more slathering on sunscreen. No more rushing for antivenom after a snakebite. And now I can stop wasting time boiling contaminated water before drinking it!
Megan (running off toward the right): Gonna click on every URL in every email I get, even the ones with IP addresses and weird Unicode in them!
Cueball: You know what, sure, go for it.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!
I don't know why, but the buttons above the comic are all outta wack on my phone. I don't know if they look bad on a desktop, and I don't know how to fix it, so if someone could figure that out, could they tell me so I can fix it in the future?--EightofspadeS (talk) 02:30, 7 December 2019 (UTC)
- ditto184.108.40.206 17:53, 7 December 2019 (UTC)
- The buttons have always displayed poorly on mobile for me: The text is cut off at the top of the button (at default text size, default zoom) & the buttons don't display all on one line. Looks that way across most, if not all, mobile devices I've used.
- ProphetZarquon (talk) 22:09, 7 December 2019 (UTC)
- The buttons have only ever looked odd with this one comic for me, though. That must be a pain to have the buttons like that all of the time. --EightofspadeS (talk) 05:43, 8 December 2019 (UTC)
Is it really necessary to include mention of the "untreated/unfiltered probiotic" water fad? It doesn't really say anything about the content in the comic. Ianrbibtitlht (talk) 17:50, 7 December 2019 (UTC)
- I thought it might be relevant to mention why Megan might want to leave her water unboiled. --NotaBene (talk) 18:15, 7 December 2019 (UTC)
- Well I thought it was because she thought she was immune from any contaminants, not that she thought it was healthier for her! lol Ianrbibtitlht (talk) 18:35, 7 December 2019 (UTC)
- Ironically (relative to this comic, anyway) people who drink "raw" unpurified water are probably much more likely to _avoid_ vaccination. I do find the topic relevant enough to be worth mentioning, though.
- ProphetZarquon (talk) 21:50, 7 December 2019 (UTC)
'Bitten by bats'.. From a future perspective, turns out the real problem is biting bats, or perhaps biting things that have bitten bats. davidgro (talk) 18:12, 15 April 2021 (UTC)