2247: Weird Hill
Title text: I'm compromising by picking a weird hill to lie on.
| This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect: New page|
If you can address this issue, please edit the page! Thanks.
This comic is a joke about the expression "A weird hill to die on" which is an opinion on an issue that you'll fight for despite it being pointless or a waste of time. Beret Guy interrupts Cueball arguing over something online, and, pulling him away from the argument, asks why he should pick a weird hill to die on (fight over an opinion online) when he could pick a soft hill to lie on, going out into nature and relaxing.
A hill to die on is an issue you are willing to fight someone to the death over. Many of these issues are minor and would be considered weird. Instead you should go outside and sit on a hill.
|This transcript is incomplete. Please help editing it! Thanks.|
- [Cueball sitting on a chair in front of a computer and Beret Guy pulling the chair back]
- Beret Guy: Why pick a weird hill to die on...
- [Cueball and Beret Guy leaving the room]
- [Cueball and Beret Guy climbing a hill]
- [Cueball and Beret Guy lying down at the top of a hill]
- Beret Guy: ... when you could pick a soft hill to lie on?
- Cueball: This is nice.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!