266: Choices: Part 3
|Choices: Part 3|
Title text: Wait, this is space -- how are you talking to me? And, as an afterthought, what's up with the hole in reality?
| This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect: |
Please include the reason why this explanation is incomplete, like this:
If you can address this issue, please edit the page! Thanks.
All parts of "Choices":
- 264: Choices: Part 1
- 265: Choices: Part 2
- 266: Choices: Part 3
- 267: Choices: Part 4
- 268: Choices: Part 5
- [[Megan floats in a bubble against a space backdrop.]]
- Megan: I should feel scared.
- But I don't.
- Maybe this is a dream
- but it doesn't feel like one.
- Disembodied voice: Okay, found you.
- Megan: Who are you?
- Voice: Er, hang on. This next part might be a little weird.
- [[No dialogue.]]
- [[Many copies of Megan whirl around her bubble; a lightning bolt appears in the background.]]
- [[All the copies have disappeared except for one.]]
- Copy: Sorry -- Hi, me.
- Megan: ...Hi.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!