Title text: My thighs have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord?
| This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect: |
Please include the reason why this explanation is incomplete, like this:
If you can address this issue, please edit the page! Thanks.
In each panel, Cueball sings a line from a different song (Survivor's "Eye of the Tiger", Dean Martin's "That's Amore", and Van Morrison's "Brown Eyed Girl"), replacing the word "eye" in each with the word "thigh".
The title text references the first line of The Battle Hymn of the Republic, and is a sex joke, playing on the word coming, which in this case could mean either arrival or ejaculation.
- [Cueball singing, Megan at computer]
- Cueball: It's the thigh of the tiger
- Cueball: When the moon hits your thigh like a big pizza pie, that's amore.
- Cueball: She's my brown-thighed girl.
- Megan: Don't you have a job or something?
- Megan: Also, Eww.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!