Title text: You make forgetting look so easy.
| This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect: Mostly gets at it, but a little bare.|
If you can address this issue, please edit the page! Thanks.
At the beginning of the comic, Cueball is wandering around in a barren area, supposedly a desert, thinking about his ex-partner, in which he, at first, appears to be fondly remembering her, but the last two boxes explain that he is trying to take a long walk to forget her, and is obviously not very good at it.
The title text implies that his ex-partner had easily forgotten him, and he wishes that he could forget more easily.
Note: When Cueball mentions walking 1000 miles, he is most likely exxagerating, as, due to his lack of hiking/traveling gear, most likely has only walked a hundred or so, either that, or the story is similar in nature, or even in the same universe, as comic 505.
- [Cueball is walking through a wasteland talking to himself.]
- I am alone in this wasteland, a thousand miles from you.
- But I haven't forgotten the feel of your skin, your mischievous smile.
- You'd think a thousand miles would be enough.
- I guess I'll keep walking.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!