Revision as of 01:53, 27 August 2013 by 220.127.116.11 (The fourth wall refers to performances, not imagined worlds. They imagined characters are destroying their irrational universe)
Title text: I guess if she accepted irrational realities, she'd hardly be my fantasy.
| This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect: |
Please include the reason why this explanation is incomplete, like this:
If you can address this issue, please edit the page! Thanks.
The title text refers to the fact that Cueball would only appreciate a girl who refused an irrational reality, thus the fantasy is consistent with his personality.
- [Cueball sits hugging his knees.]
- Cueball: If only there were some way we could be together.
- [He fades into a thought bubble containing the next four panels.]
- [Cueball and Megan are lounging on a bed.]
- Megan: We're so lucky to have each other. How did it happen, anyway?
- Cueball: I, uh... I don't remember.
- Megan: No, really, how did we get together? It's hard to imagine it happening.
- Cueball: It does strain the bounds of fantasy...
- Megan: ...Fantasy? That's it!
- Megan: My God, it's the only explanation: We're objects in some transient fantasy. We'll be gone when it ends!
- Cueball: We'll lose each other.
- Megan: Oh God.
- [Megan leaps from the bed with a flaming torch.]
- Megan: Well, I'm not going out quietly. I'm burning this fucking world.
- Cueball: Burn the world!
- Megan: Fire! Fire! Cleanse this hellish place-
- [The thought ends.]
- Cueball (scratching his head): ??
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!