489: Going West
Title text: Listen, they request that you stop submitting a listing for your house labeled 'WHERE YOU BROKE MY HEART'.
Google Maps is a service to let people look at the world through their web browser.
When Google Maps was first starting out, the maximum zoom level a person could select went past the highest resolution imagery available in certain countries. When this happened, Google Maps would tile the message "We're sorry, but we don't have imagery at this zoom level".
- [Cueball and Megan are talking, and Cueball is walking away from Megan. Megan is holding a an open envelope]
- Megan: I'm sorry. The google maps team hired me.
- Cueball: But I can't move to California
- Megan: Then I guess this is the end.
- Cueball: It can't be! ... Listen.
- [Cueball is holding Megan's hands in his]
- Cueball: When I look deep into your eyes, I see a future for us.
- Megan: Look deeper.
- [Cueball looks deeper into Megan's eyes.]
- Cueball: "We're sorry, but we don't have imagery at this zoom level"?
- They... they have you already.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!