|| This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect: Needs details on the dreams, what they mean and this also goes for the effect of the title text dream|
If you can address this issue, please edit the page! Thanks.
is screwing with Megan
by pretending to read from a book about a brain worm whose symptoms include oddly specific dreams. Not realizing that those dreams are relatively common, Megan naturally freaks out.
The title text does this with a different dream.
- [Megan sits at a computer desk, and Cueball stands near her holding a book.]
- Cueball: Weird-this parasitic worm infects the brain, damaging the areas responsible for spatial reasoning in dreams. Signs of infection include dreams about not fitting in your car comfortably, driving from the backseat, or veering all over the road.
- Megan: (thinking) Oh God.
- My Hobby: Taking advantage of the fact that some specific dreams are weirdly common, but not everyone who has them realizes this.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!
I'd like to actually try that. Does anyone know where you can find statistics on most common dreams? 188.8.131.52 20:19, 13 September 2014 (UTC)
Kinda expected to find it here :-)
This is a list that seems plausible, but it is not exactly scientific study: http://www.thecrazyfacts.com/top-10-common-dreams-meanings/10/
Falling is probably the most common, I have experienced it many times. On the other hand, I have never dreamed of being naked in front of people, although it is supposedly very common.
184.108.40.206 09:36, 1 March 2015 (UTC)
I took a stab at expanding the description as requested. If it looks good to you guys feel free to remove the incomplete tag! Domino (talk) 15:57, 22 June 2015 (UTC)Domino
I have had this exact dream, anyone else? Also, when seeing the movie "Inside Out", I was shocked to find that I had the exact same dream that Riley had about the dog. I wondered if they also consulted some list. One common theory about dreams is that they are the brain defrag-ing while you sleep, which is why you dream of recent events and random things, and why your memory starts to go when you don't sleep. (This is another theory supported by "Inside Out" :D)220.127.116.11 08:33, 24 June 2015 (UTC)
- Inside Out? I don't remember that plot, but I'm just going to assume it's from Part II or Part III:
- ProphetZarquon (talk) 22:21, 18 January 2018 (UTC)