Title text: Three headstones down, I got a call from my mom and it went from bad to worse.
Here, Cueball appears to be putting blame on someone who called him. This could be a result of...
- ...the person insisting on a font that was not sans-serif, but the results were typographically unappealing.
- ...the person having problems because he used a font that was not sans-serif.
- ...Cueball being "forced" to tell person who is wrong, due to him giving Cueball something that was in a font that was not the sans-serif font for which Cueball asked.
In any case, the onlookers seem horrified at this sight. Cueball is using a Bluetooth headset that allows one to speak without actually holding the cell phone. The problem is that, since the headset is a small object attached to the user's ear while the phone is out of sight, someone using a Bluetooth headset may give the impression that he is talking to himself, or again, to a person who happens to be in front of him (even if the "unintended recipient" is dead). With Cueball standing in front of a grave and saying "This is your fault", to onlookers he looks like he's talking to the person buried there, who presumably died from a font-related incident.
The title text suggests that Cueball is not on good terms with his mother, thus meriting a worse argument. The problem is that Cueball was in front of a different tombstone, thus giving the impression that he had an even worse grudge against his seemingly deceased mother, said argument creating an even worse impression of Cueball.
A different example of not knowing someone is talking on the phone: 
- [Cueball is in a cemetery, near a gravestone. Other people stand around staring. One Cueball-like figure stands to the right of him, and three figures, further away, look on as well. Of the three figures in the back, the tallest left-most Cueball-like figure covers his mouth with his hands. Megan is standing next to him, using her arm to block the view of a smaller figure to the right of her, presumably a child.]
- Cueball: Frankly, you deserve this. You knew I wanted a sans-serif font, and you ignored me. So really, this is your fault.
- [Caption below the panel]
- I've discovered the worst place to wander while arguing on a hands-free headset.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!