- Probably when you use the power of magic shoes, the magic shoes will "outrun" the bigger shoes, either manage to slip out of it or destroy it outright.
- That said, I agree with you, the magic shoes will be felt close to no shoes at all, and therefore daily you will wear other shoes over it. Arifsaha (talk) 16:32, 8 December 2014 (UTC)
There should be four toe-holes, not five. The fourth and last toes are almost always in the same toe-hole, as the shoes become very uncomfortable otherwise. The (four-toed) shoes, however, are very nice for relaxation, general purposes, and the outdoors.
- I have added a wiki link to these shoes and they have five toes!--Kynde (talk) 22:10, 21 June 2015 (UTC)
- Technically, since these are stick figures, they shouldn't have any toes. Anonymous. 07:24, 12 January 2014 (UTC)
- After playing Mirror's Edge, the idea of using shoes with a separate space for the big toe grew on me. 184.108.40.206 03:20, 2 February 2014 (UTC)
You know, Dorothy in 1149: Broomstick (I regret that I don't know how to make a link to there) seemed to have shoes.