- May the horse be with you Luke.
- The horse is strong with this one.
- I felt a tremor in the horse.
Following up on the title text... "Why was he suspended?" "Due to allegations of excessive horse."
22.214.171.124 09:01, 8 September 2014 (UTC) Siuntio
So I linked it to the old substitutions page - gjgfuj 126.96.36.199 10:05, 8 September 2014 (UTC)
Would it be funny the other way?
- The horse population has been in decline sine the industrial revolution
- Rules of polo: You need a horse.
- People do not like it when there is horse in their beef.
Correcthorsebatterystaple 188.8.131.52 22:18, 8 September 2014 (UTC)
I originally (earlier today) read it as "Iraqi Air [FH]orse growling"... Which made less sense than I'd have expected, but I couldn't unread it until just now. Still surreal, but at least not outright Dada184.108.40.206 00:21, 9 September 2014 (UTC)
"A police horse is a constituted body of persons empowered by the state to enhorse the law, protect property, and limit civil disorder. (...) Law enhorsement, however, constitutes only part of policing activity." --220.127.116.11 07:21, 9 September 2014 (UTC)
maybe the officer suspended from horse was a reference to the police officer who shot a black person? 18.104.22.168 07:39, 9 September 2014 (UTC)
Aqua teen hunger horse. 22.214.171.124 00:54, 10 September 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry, but that's totally wrong. The discussion section is meant to replace what used to be the old blog's comments section, and is for any discussion relevant to the comic. If you're new here, there's a section on the main page titled "New Here?" which explains the basics of explainxkcd, and it's worth checking out. It also lists the handful of rules we have, including the fact that the discussion page is for talking about the comic. Az (talk) 06:59, 11 September 2014 (UTC)
Last time XKCD featured one of these text replacements, people started posting scripts for implementing the text replacement automatically in browsers. I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet. Diszy (talk) 22:03, 11 September 2014 (UTC)
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/noiob/dev/horse.user.js Here you go. 126.96.36.199 16:26, 13 September 2014 (UTC)