I believe that the "Too Much Zinc?" - is an answer to what might be wrong with him, not a retort to Megan's tone. In fact, zinc is linked to eyesight, see for instance https://www.nei.nih.gov/news/pressreleases/101201 and other sources, and this "zinc overdose" might be believed by white beret guy to relate to his "super-human" eyesight? 188.8.131.52
"My dad FORM the dog"? Typo in the actual comic or just the wiki? 184.108.40.206 05:47, 23 February 2015 (UTC)Anonymous
- The actual comment, the wiki just grabs what the website has listed.--220.127.116.11 05:56, 23 February 2015 (UTC)
plutonium = radiation exposure, or pacemaker?
- Radiation exposure wouldn't give you plutonium, maybe the byproducts of its fission. I'm thinking that, whatever it is, it mutated Beret Guy in the womb, hence why he has this strange superpower.--Druid816 (talk) 06:52, 23 February 2015 (UTC)
- Referencing Pink Floyd's 1970 album 'Atom Heart Mother' I think.--18.104.22.168 07:25, 23 February 2015 (UTC)
this guy sees by which elements are contained, not by which visible light? --22.214.171.124 06:14, 23 February 2015 (UTC) Are the elements actually representing their atomic symbols? Be, O, S, Z? Not sure what the metal-in-the-face comment is about.
--126.96.36.199 07:47, 23 February 2015 (UTC)
- Metal in the face might be a comment on braces, and how uncomfortable people are about having noticable ones. --
188.8.131.52 08:37, 23 February 2015 (UTC)
- (Dental) fillings are explicitly mentioned as a possible source of metal. --184.108.40.206 09:26, 23 February 2015 (UTC)
Perhaps the plutonium is coming from his mother smoking? 220.127.116.11 08:51, 23 February 2015 (UTC)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States#Plutonium_experiments Andries (talk) 09:02, 23 February 2015 (UTC)
I read it as both his mother and him beeing a robot or cyborg, which she never told him. 18.104.22.168 09:30, 23 February 2015 (UTC)
-- did the radiation give him those superpowers? 22.214.171.124 11:05, 23 February 2015 (UTC)