Talk:2112: Night Shift
Revision as of 18:47, 15 February 2019 by 220.127.116.11 (accidentally cut somebody else's comment; fixed)
- Yeah, like you! Stop deleting my edits!18.104.22.168 17:19, 15 February 2019 (UTC)
- I think you're doing it wrong. That or your IP address changed between your edits & your comment here. There are no edits from your IP address in the history for this page. If you sign your posts by finishing with "~~~~" it's easier to track the changes & know for sure if someone's messing with you.
- ProphetZarquon (talk) 18:33, 15 February 2019 (UTC)
- The user's IP is very similar to the one that posted "(This mode also causes your phone to broadcast EM radiation at the frequency of human thought, allowing Jewish interests control over your brain and psyche)". Statements like that should really be couched in phrasing that indicates they are contested beliefs rather than agreed-upon facts. I really feel marketing interests are of all variety of religious persuasions. 22.214.171.124
- I don't see lot's of vandals or many deleted edits. But if critical things happen please mention it in the Admin requests section at the Community portal. And please don't forget to sign your comments. --Dgbrt (talk) 17:59, 15 February 2019 (UTC)
- The new phrasing of altering one's neurochemistry is technically correct, as the pixels of an electronic display do project the EM radiation that is responsible for the light we see. The joke could use some context that this is technically true of displays, although many believe there are interests that wirelessly alter their thoughts, and that this view is generally heavily disregarded. 126.96.36.199 18:42, 15 February 2019 (UTC)