Talk:478: The Staple Madness
Is it possible that Beret Guy stapled Cueball to the ceiling? 18.104.22.168 19:30, 7 August 2013 (UTC)
- No, it's not that easy to staple a man to the ceiling. And the original transcript is clear:
- Megan: ...HAVE YOU BEEN ABUSING MY STAPLE GUN?
- Man with Beret: NO.
- God: [[outside of scene, as voice from above]] YES!
- God tells Megan the truth, not Cueball.--Dgbrt (talk) 19:38, 7 August 2013 (UTC)
- I think it's pretty obvious that Cueball is stapled to the ceiling, since he was in the first few frames, and then was no longer there at the end, and it seems like all of the frames occur in the same building. I doubt cueball would have just left, so I'm guessing it's probably him... Ceiling Cueball. 22.214.171.124 16:30, 23 May 2015 (UTC)
The comment from god is rather like dinosaur comics.126.96.36.199 20:38, 20 August 2013 (UTC)
The whole "staple-crazy $HAT Guy" thing isn't as original as you'd think: . Also, some of this is pertinent. Yep, Beret Guy is clearly Beriah (punny, eh?) as much as Black Hat is Aram. --188.8.131.52 09:32, 9 September 2013 (UTC)