Talk:484: Flash Games
http://reddawn.net/quilt/games/QCon/QCon.html 188.8.131.52 (talk) (please sign your comments with ~~~~)
The explanation needs to explain the title text. 184.108.40.206 23:25, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, you are right. No time for me so far, maybe this comic should be on top at the "Today's incomplete explanation of the day" for one day more... --Dgbrt (talk) 00:37, 12 November 2013 (UTC)
- Already got it for you guys 220.127.116.11 07:33, 12 November 2013 (UTC)
Am I missing something or are you looking too hard for an explanation? To me, it seems as simple as what it says. There are amazing gaming systems, but a lot of flash games are way more addictive. So the character (Cueball I guess he's been called here) simply is telling himself that he'll only play for one more hour before playing with his new console. The joke being that in an hour, he will say the same thing again. And again. And so on. That's all there is to this. 18.104.22.168 07:32, 12 November 2013 (UTC)
- Games are what happens to nerds while they are waiting for their lives.
- Comics are what happen to me when I am waiting to be right again.
- My most tiresome trait is my effort to be correct.
- One day I will run out of comics.
I used Google News BEFORE it was clickbait (talk) 00:37, 31 January 2015 (UTC)
Note the Wiimote blutacked to the television. --22.214.171.124 02:26, 2 April 2016 (UTC)
This is as true today as it was in 2008. I spend more hours on little flash games than I do actual video games. International Space Station (talk) 05:20, 22 April 2016 (UTC)
IMO, Flash games are more fun than current games, I literally spend a few hours playing Flash games while I only play a good 20 minutes on console games. Boeing-787lover 14:08, 22 November 2017 (UTC)
- Game Examples
Hey, anyone have any good games? Link below. 126.96.36.199 04:14, 25 October 2016 (UTC)