Title text: And I was really impressed with how they managed to shock the Goatse guy.
The term Trolling is used to describe provocative, destructive or annoying behavior on the Internet. Especially common are Internet pranks of the bait-and-switch type, an example of which is Rickrolling. It involves placing a link that is supposed to contain interesting or funny material, but instead directs to the music video of the 1987 Rick Astley song Never Gonna Give You Up. The prank first occurred in May 2007 on the popular imageboard 4chan and has since become a widespread internet meme.
The comic has Black Hat and Cueball digging into the ground and splicing Black Hat's computer into the TV cables of Rick Astley's house. They are feeding the video of Never Gonna Give You Up into Astley's TV signal, who can be seen sitting in his living room and wondering why CNN has been replaced by his own video. The act of Rickrolling Rick Astley himself is declared to be a "great moment in trolling".
The title text mentions Goatse.cx (pronounced goat sex), a former shock website that was used in a similar prank. People clicking on the feigned link would instead see the disturbing picture of a practitioner of anal stretching. The title text suggests that Black Hat and Cueball somehow made the (unknown) founder of the site click on an even more shocking link.
Rick Astley was actually Rickrolled on Tout le Monde en parle, a French Canadian television show. 
- [Black Hat and Cueball are in Rick Astley's yard, hacking into his cable TV connection and replacing the signal. Rick Astley is sitting in a chair in his house, watching TV.]
- TV: CNN has obtained this exclusive footage of the riot-torn-- *CZZZHT* ♫ Never gonna give you up... ♪
- Rick Astley: What the hell?
- GREAT MOMENTS in TROLLING:
- Rick Astley is successfully Rickrolled
add a comment! ⋅ refresh comments!