Title text: 'ARE YOU TURNED ON YET?' 'I DON'T THINK SO--ARE YOU?' 'MAYBE A LITTLE!' 'OK, FIVE MORE MINUTES.'
| This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect: Requires expanding|
If you can address this issue, please edit the page! Thanks.
Rotating beds are typically used for sexual activity and variety, but Cueball and Megan have made theirs rotate far too fast, like a roundabout, to be useful for this purpose.
The last panel is a flashback to earlier that day, where they found such a bed online.
The title text implies that the high speed of rotation is not accidental as we may have assumed from the comic, but intentional, due to Megan and Cueball's erroneous belief that the rotation itself is supposed to turn them on, not the sexual activity they would engage in on the moving bed.
- [Cueball clinging onto bed sheets while being dragged away by centrifugal force.]
- Cueball: AAAAAAAAAA
- [Megan similarly clinging on.]
- Megan: AAAAAAAAAA
- [Overhead shot of both spinning around a plain white circle in a room with other accoutrements.]
- Both: AAAAAAAA
- Heading: Earlier that day...
- Cueball: Haha, check it out - This guy's mansion has an actual rotating bed.
- Megan: You know, I bet it wouldn't be too hard to build one of those...
add a comment! ⋅ refresh comments!