Title text: Implausible, did you say? Sorry, couldn't quite hear you from all the way up heeeeeeeeere!
This comic is about how it's considered implausible to "fly" by positioning an umbrella over a water jet. However, with a powerful enough jet of water, a strong enough umbrella, and a sure grip, such an event is physically plausible, although you'd risk ripping your arm off.
The title text emphasize that Cueball did reach a high altitude.
The only mystery here is: A safe landing.
- [A wannabe Mary Poppins heads to a fountain with three massive water jets while holding an umbrella.]
- [Cueball splashes through the pond.]
- [Cueball gets to one of the jets.]
- [Cueball opens up the umbrella.]
- [Cueball swings umbrella into water jet stream.]
- Cueball: WHEEEEEEE!