1157: Sick Day
explain xkcd: It's 'cause you're dumb.
(Redirected from 1157)
Naegleria fowleri is supposedly also known as the brain-eating amoeba. It is found in warm bodies of stagnant fresh water (like in an aquarium?) and causes the disease primary amoebic meningoencephalitis, a rare but highly lethal condition.
- A pie chart showing with the following categories and approximate areas of coverage (Starting from the top, clockwise):
- 52% - Shifting around in bed feeling my skin crawl
- 24% - Wiping various face holes
- 5% - Staring at a news site but not reading it
- 15% - Thinking about how cool it is that I'm partly made of an army of critters that patrol my body ruthlessly dispatching anything they find trying to prey on me..
- 4% - Pondering hooking an aquarium pump up to my sinuses