Explain xkcd: It's 'cause you're dumb.
- [Cueball runs towards Megan with shotgun in hand.]
- Cueball: I'm from the future!
- Cueball: You're being stalked by an unstoppable robotic assassin!
- [Close up of Cueball's head.]
- Cueball: Of course, in a sense, we're all being stalked by an unstoppable robot.
- Cueball: A robot called time.
- [Cueball looking at a clock.]
- Cueball: I see it in the mirror. I see wrinkles, grey hairs.
- Cueball: I hear its metallic footsteps in the relentless rhythm of the ticking clock.
- [Cueball reaches out to Megan.]
- Cueball: Anyway, uhh - come with me if you want to live for a while.
- Cueball: You'll still die eventually.
- Cueball: We all will.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!
A lot of Randall's recent comics are quite poetic. It's like some kind of trend. Davidy²²[talk] 05:14, 22 February 2013 (UTC)
Is this a Terminator reference? (Never seen the movies) Alpha (talk) 05:20, 22 February 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, it probably is. Davidy²²[talk] 11:26, 22 February 2013 (UTC)
- And you should see them sometime. They're pretty good. (The first two.) 22.214.171.124 22:48, 22 February 2013 (UTC)
Lego movie: "Come with me if you want to not die". Jacky720 (talk) 19:36, 7 September 2016 (UTC)
A similar reference has been made before(by Randall).09:22, 22 February 2013 (UTC)
- Did you mean to post the ep602 link against the previous comic 1176? DD (talk) 11:20, 22 February 2013 (UTC)
- Probably 652. Wwoods (talk) 20:53, 22 February 2013 (UTC)
- Yes.Guru-45 (talk) 15:14, 23 February 2013 (UTC)
I've learned that death is the only certainty in life, until we develop technology to avoid that. Until that time we should just relax and enjoy the adventure, even if we find ourselves in the scary movie sometimes, as a human race we will come out fine at the end. - e-inspired 126.96.36.199 19:01, 27 February 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, if we colonize in a distant star system that just happens to have an Earth-like planet before our sun dies, and even then, the universe will die, be it by the Big Rip, Big Crunch, Big Freeze, or just heat death, and even if it is revived in a Big Bounce, all of human achievement will have been lost and the short-lived activity on the skin of a tiny rock orbiting a tiny star in a tiny galaxy will have been for nothing. It really sucks, too, since we've done so much, including developing multiple theories on our ultimate fate and the possible values of certain variables that would cause each one. 188.8.131.52 00:43, 25 April 2013 (UTC)