170: Turn Back
explain xkcd: It's 'cause you're dumb.
(Redirected from 170)
Title text: I hear that these days Bill Watterson is happy just painting in the Ohio woods with his father and doesn't get any mail or talk to anyone.
Bill Watterson was the artist behind Calvin and Hobbes, and hence creator of Spaceman Spiff.
- Cueball: Should we keep going?
- Megan: I don't know.
- Cueball: We can turn back if you want.
- Megan: Look--
- Megan: Did it ever occur to you that maybe I don't have a plan any more than you? Maybe just having this conversation means we're lost.
- [Wide shot of the characters walking through a Calvin and Hobbes-esque alien landscape]
- Cueball: Kind of scary.
- Megan: It's terrifying.
- Cueball: This place is beautiful.
- Megan: Yeah.