Title text: Sometimes the best fun looks like boredom.
This is something to relate to, and a fun observation about part of human nature. Sadly, Cueball doesn't feel like telling Megan what he did, and just gives her an empty answer.
- [Cueball is sitting at a desk, tapping various parts of it]
- Cueball: Hey, I can get different pitches by tapping on different parts of the desk.
- [Cueball starts tapping faster, with both hands]
- Cueball: Sweet, I can do the Jurassic park theme!
- [Cueball taps very rapidly]
- [Later, elsewhere]
- Megan: So, what did you do all afternoon?
- Cueball: Hung out.