Title text: This one makes me wince every time I think about it
Couples sometimes express their love similarly to this comic, continuing to escalate the claims of how much they love each other, satisfied that they love each other a lot.
But what if the woman agrees that, yeah, he does love her more? The awkwardness of such an admission is further punctuated by the title text.
- [Cueball and Megan stand facing one another.]
- Cueball: I love you!
- Megan: I love you!
- Cueball: I love you more!
- Megan: Yeah.
- [Cueball and Megan stand facing one another - saying nothing.]
- This is the twenty-first comic originally posted to livejournal. The previous was 21: Kepler. The next was 40: Light.
- This is the last strip drawn on graph paper.