443: Know Your Vines
|Know Your Vines|
Title text: Friggin' modern tents don't have a single piece of rope.
In this comic, Randall points out the Virginia creeper is a plant with 5 green leaves that can be used as a rope. He then points out that Poison ivy is another vine like plant with 3 green leaves that also grows near camping areas - but causes skin rashes. His girlfriend is into Light bondage(being tied up for erotic purposes) and implying that the area around their tent was too dark to differentiate between the two vines when he went looking for some impromptu rope. This resulted in him getting the wrong "vine" and afterwards their relationship status is "strained". The title text refers to the fact that many modern tents are self-supporting and no longer require rope to put up, which would have avoided the need to look for vines.
- Virginia Creeper: Vines useful as impromptu rope
- Poison Ivy: Grows in same habitat as Virginia Creeper
- Girlfriend: Into light bondage
- Area around campsite: Too dark to see
- Relationship after camping trip: Strained