475: Further Boomerang Difficulties
|Further Boomerang Difficulties|
Title text: An eternity later, the universe having turned out to have positive curvature and lots of mass, the boomerang hits him in the back of the head.
| This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect: The positive curvature belongs to Einstein's theory of general relativity.|
If you can address this issue, please edit the page! Thanks.
This comic is a sequel of sorts to 445: I Am Not Good with Boomerangs, as it deals with the same subject manner with the same panel layout.
Then he throws another boomerang, which somehow hurts the ozone layer (as indicated by an offscreen voice).
The third strip Cueball throwing something what appears to be a boomerang, but then Megan appears and reveals that it was their last banana.
The final strip shows Cueball throwing one last boomerang, which breaks the window of his spaceship.
- [Cueball throws a boomerang, which doesn't come back.]
- [Cueball throws another boomerang.]
- Offscreen voice: Oh god
- Offscreen voice: The ozone layer!
- [Cueball seems shocked.]
- [Cueball throws what appears to be a boomerang, but then Megan arrives.]
- Megan: That was our last banana.
- Megan: You're such an asshole.
- [Cueball throws the final boomerang which smashes through the panel, which turns out to be his spaceship.]
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!