Title text: The same goes for the one where you're wrestling the Green Ranger in the swimming pool full of Crisco. You guys all have that dream, right? It's not just me. Right?
Students often dream they have assessments they have forgotten about that are due in a very short time period. This comic suggests these dreams continue well after graduation.
The title text refers to the Green Ranger from the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
- [A teacher speaks in a crowded classroom, one of the students seems confused.]
- Teacher: Your projects are due today by 5:00 PM.
- Student: ...I didn't even know we had one.
- Student: Wait. I don't think I've been attending. I must have forgotten I had this class. Shitshitshit.
- Student: Okay, I'm gonna fail. Will it hold me back? I just want to get out of here. I thought I had finished my requirements already.
- Student: In fact, I think I remember graduating.
- Student: What the hell is-
- [Scene fades to the 'student' waking up.]
- Fun Fact: Decades from now, with school a distant memory, you'll still be having this dream.