61: Stacey's Dad
Title text: I bet she gets you to mow the lawn, doesn't she?
This comic refers to the song "Stacy's Mom," by Fountains of Wayne. As the background singers repeatedly say, "Stacy's mom has got it goin' on."
Here are the lyrics for the second verse:
- Stacy, do you remember when I mowed your lawn? (mowed your lawn)
- Your mom came out with just a towel on (towel on)
- I could tell she liked me from the way she stared (the way she stared)
- And the way she said, "You missed a spot over there" (a spot over there)
- And I know that you think it's just a fantasy
- But since your dad walked out, your mom could use a guy like me
- Stacy's mom has got it goin' on
- She's all I want, and I've waited so long
- Stacy, can't you see you're just not the girl for me
- I know it might be wrong,
- but I'm in love with Stacy's mom
- Stacey's Dad: Look, I know you think that since I walked out she could use a guy like you. But trust me. That woman has got a lot going on, and you want none of it. Get out while you still can.
- (Printed across the bottom of the panel)
- Stacey's dad.