652: More Accurate
Title text: We live in a world where there are actual fleets of robot assassins patrolling the skies. At some point there, we left the present and entered the future.
However, we currently have robots that are able to attack specific locations and targets. Originally, unmanned aerial vehicles were only used for surveillance and reconnaissance. But, now more than ever, they are used for attacks. One thing that keeps us short of a Terminator scenario is that most of the unmanned aerial vehicles are either pre-programmed or flown remotely by members of the military. Still, the image text is correct, and the future is here.
- [Cueball with a shotgun approaches a woman.]
- Cueball: Sarah! Come with me if you want to live! A robot assassin has been sent here to kill you!
- [The woman holds her hands over her mouth.]
- Cueball: I'm here to save you. I may not be as strong or fast as a machine, but I'll fight to keep you --
- [There's a huge orange and yellow explosion. The two are disintegrated.]
- [A flying robot assassin is above the bomb site.]