Title text: This was an actual mock conversation between me and a friend at TGIF. The waitress walked up around panel 5 and was somewhat put off.
Two guys are trash-talking each other with homophobic comments and your-mom jokes. It goes somewhat astray and becomes awkward when the first guy makes a pass at the second guy and is rejected.
Part of the element of the humor in this comic stems from the common assertion that the most-homophobic of men are the most likely to be a closeted homosexual. Another element is the incredible awkwardness of the end conversation.
Fag, Ass pirate, Fudge packer, and Cock Jockey are all insults for a homosexual man. Cum Dumpster can apply to both men and women (usually conveying sluttiness).
Randall's title text, that he mock-held this conversation with a friend in a restaurant indicates how awkward this would be in real life. Even the waitress, a bystander, is put off by it.
- First Guy: Man, she's hot
- Second Guy: Whatever, you are so gay.
- First Guy: C'mon, everyone knows you're the gay one.
- Second Guy: Hey, your mom's pretty masculine, but sleeping with her doesn't make me gay.
- First Guy: Fag.
- Second Guy: Ass pirate.
- First Guy: Fudge packer.
- Second Guy: Cock jockey.
- First Guy: Cum dumpster.
- (silent panel)
- First guy: Okay, seriously, are you gay? Because if you've been holding out on me, we're missing out.
- Second guy: No, it's cool.
- First guy: OK, me neither.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!