Title text: They laugh now, but within 10 years the city's entire criminal class will have quit to work on space research.
This comic is parodying Spiderman, in which Peter Parker is bitten by a radioactive spider to become Spiderman. In this comic a radioactive Carl Sagan turns the person into "Sagan-Man". Sagan-Man is probably able to stop thieves in their tracks by blowing their minds with scientific facts.
- Victim, off-panel: Help! Thief!
- [Sagan-Man spins around. A blue cape appears on his back.]
- [Sagan-Man runs towards the direction of the shout.]
- [He encounters the thief, holding a purse.]
- Sagan-Man: Hey, you!
- Thief: What?
- Sagan-Man: Do you realize just how crazy it is that we’ve BEEN TO THE MOON?