68: Five Thirty
Title text: The 8th panel is my favorite
At 5:30 AM, one sometimes comes up with things that seem like nonsense later.
None of the twelve panels in this comic seem to have any correlation with one another, each one being its own "story," and none of them really making any sense. It is unknown whether Randall really wrote this comic while awake at 5:30 in the morning, or if he wrote it while completely alert, and as a way of saying what one's mind may experience when trying to process information at an hour when the person is not used to being awake.
The title text could actually refer to two different panels. If a person chooses to read the comic left-to-right, top-to-bottom, the eighth panel could be the one with where Cueball asks "Does being a mermaid for five minutes make you gay?" However, if a person chooses to read the comic top-to-bottom, left-to-right, the eighth panel will instead be the one with Cueball hanging upside down shouting "Bachelor party!"
- Comics from 5:30 AM
- [A succession of unrelated and completely random panels.]
- Cueball: It's 80's night at the club. Wanna go?
- Friend: There is no Tuesday.
- Cueball: Jack the Ripper or Jack Black?
- [Cueball in this panel is holding a glinting sword.]
- Friend: You crashed my helicopter!
- Cueball: Verily!
- [A small figure is talking with a larger figure.]
- Figure 1: Basically, neither of us have shins.
- Figure 2: Over and out.
- [Two men are shown: one with three arms, and another with just two. All arms have round appendages at their ends.]
- Men: shitshitshitshitshitshitdaylightsavingsshitshitshitshitsh
- [Two figures with pumpkins (carved with faces) for heads.]
- Figure 1: You're out of ointment and out of time!
- [A diagram of a right-angled triangle, with a theta at the smallest angle.]
- FUCK THE COSINE
- Friend: Does being a mermaid for five minutes make you gay?
- Cueball: I hope so!
- [The friend is holding a gun to Cueball's head.]
- Friend: Barbershops are for pussies.
- Friend: My hair is bleeding.
- Cueball: √3
- [Cueball seems to be walking on the ceiling.]
- Cueball: Bachelor party!
- [Warning sign with picture of an ant.]
- WARNING: STRETCHY DEATH
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!