823: Guest Week: David Troupes (Buttercup Festival)
|Guest Week: David Troupes (Buttercup Festival)|
Title text: Guest comic by David Troupes of Buttercup Festival, who is living in that lovely tree outside your window.
This comic is a commentary on relationships. The woman is perfectly happy sitting on the moon (not possible by the way) with the person she loves. Cueball however, is not completely happy until he pegs a former bully with a rock.
The writer is the author of the webcomic Buttercup Festival.
- [Two people are leaning against each other, sitting on top of the moon. Trees are visible towards the bottom of the panel.]
- [The scene broadens.]
- Woman: I've never been so happy. I—
- Cueball: Hold on—that guy used to dump my notebooks in high school. Give me a moment. Try to keep the moon steady.
- [A rock hits someone on the ground on the back of the head.]
- [The person clutches the back of their head.]
- [The moon, again.]
- Cueball: I've never been so happy.
add a comment! ⋅ refresh comments!