924: 3D Printer
Title text: I just can't wait for the Better Homes and Gardens list of helpful tips for household reuse of sixteen-inch acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene phalluses.
3D Printers are starting to get better and less expensive. As the comic suggests, just don't put them online like fax machines.
In the image text, Better Homes and Gardens is an American magazine that, as the name suggests, shows you how to make your home and garden better often by reusing common household items in new and innovative ways.
Also in the image text, Acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (or ABS) is a light-weight and moldable plastic which makes it perfect for 3D printers.
- [Two people before a 3D printer, one with a wrench.]
- Cueball: 3D printers are getting incredible.
- Ponytail: I think we're not far from widespread deployment.
- Ponytail: And you know what that means.
- Cueball: Spam containing actual enlarged penises?
- Ponytail: I give it a week.