924: 3D Printer
Title text: I just can't wait for the Better Homes and Gardens list of helpful tips for household reuse of sixteen-inch acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene phalluses.
spam-emails that advertise penis-enlargement products are common, and the emails often have pictures of large penises in them. 3D Printers are starting to get better and less expensive, and people may begin to have them in their homes soon. If someone were to print out a spam email which they received with a 3D printer, they would get a large 3D plastic penis, if the email contained a 3D model of a penis as the comic suggests.
In the title text, Better Homes and Gardens is an American magazine that, as the name suggests, shows you how to make your home and garden better often by reusing common household items in new and innovative ways.
Also in the image text, Acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (or ABS) is a light-weight and moldable plastic which makes it perfect for 3D printers.
- [Two people before a 3D printer, one with a wrench.]
- Cueball: 3D printers are getting incredible.
- Ponytail: I think we're not far from widespread deployment.
- Ponytail: And you know what that means.
- Cueball: Spam containing actual enlarged penises?
- Ponytail: I give it a week.