Title text: 'The Return of the Boomerang' would make a great movie title.
The comic appears to be a reference to 475: Further Boomerang Difficulties, which had a man throwing a boomerang that never returned. Cueball shoots an arrow off with a bow and a boomerang returns to him, bamboozling him.
The title text is a pun on how boomerangs always come back, along with how "The Return of X" is often used for movie names.
- [Cueball stands with a bow and arrow drawn tightly, aiming off-screen.]
- [He fires the arrow, it disappears offscreen. The bowstring vibrates for effect.]
- [He stands holding the bow by their side, watching the arrow fly away.]
- [A boomerang flies on-screen, coming from the direction the arrow was fired. Cueball reaches up to catch the boomerang.]
- [Cueball is now holding the boomerang, staring at it with confusion.]
- Part of this comic and 475: Further Boomerang Difficulties is the picture for the Brick Joke page on TV Tropes.