Title text: I'm as surprised as you!
In this comic, when faced with the question "Will you marry me?", Cueball approaches the (question) in an empirical way. The word empirical denotes information gained by means of direct observation or experiments. In this comic, Cueball completes the "Will you marry me?" experiment, by actually getting married (as opposed to deciding on the spot or taking time to think) and the results are "yes".
- [Two people are standing together, Megan and Cueball.]
- Megan: Will you marry me?
- [Cueball throws his hands in the air excitedly.]
- Cueball: Let's find out!
- [The couple are now standing in front of an altar. A flower arch stretches over the couple and a person is standing behind the altar. Megan is wearing a knee length white dress and a veil. Cueball is wearing a bow tie. They are holding hands.]
- [The couple stand together, still dressed from the wedding and still holding hands.]
- Cueball: Apparently, yes!
add a comment! ⋅ refresh comments!