Title text: I'm on the USPS no fly list
|This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect. If you see a way to improve it, edit it! Thanks.|
In this comic, we see Cueball on the phone with someone who sends various strange things through postal mail. The third panel is a pun on the usage of the phrase 'a lot of time'. The title text states that due to his habit of mailing strange things, he has been barred from sending mail through the United States Postal Service (USPS).
- Phone: Do you think I could mail a running chainsaw to someone?
- Cueball: I doubt it.
- Phone: What about a baby's first word?
- Cueball: Look, your obsession with sending strange things through the mail is getting out of hand.
- Phone: Can you mail a blank stare?
- Phone: A dizzying height?
- Phone: Pi?
- Cueball: ...
- Phone: Well, did you at least get that package of time I sent you?
- Cueball: I ... you ... no, I didn't.
- Phone: Well, there was a lot of it, so it will probably take a while.