Title text: I had a hard time with Ayn Rand because I found myself enthusiastically agreeing with the first 90% of every sentence, but getting lost at 'therefore, be a huge asshole to everyone.'
This is a play off the typical "hidden door" in which you pull down the right book and suddenly a wall of books turns into a hidden door. It is most used in spy movies or books. In this case, the book is Atlas Shrugged and instead of a secret passage, the wall swings around and takes you to a message "You have terrible taste".
The title text is a general criticism Randal has with Rand, since most of Rand's characters are fiercely independent and rather tactless.
- [Cueball stands in front of a bookshelf.]
- Cueball: Ooo, Atlas Shrugged
- [Cueball yanks out book only for a click to be heard.]
- [The entire setup begins to rumble, while the bookcase and a surrounding platform takes both it and Cueball behind the wall.]
- [The tiny, dark room behind the wall has one thing painted on it.]
- Wall: You have terrible taste.
- [The whole piece of kit moves back to its original position. Cueball stands there mildly stunned.]