Turing Test
We're having spam problems right now, and your userpage seems spam-like. Your edit history bears evidence of sentience though, could you respond to this message to prove that you're not a spambot? Thanks. Davidy22[talk] 04:50, 19 February 2013 (UTC)
- I am a human being!! (Who sucks at this wiki stuff...) Schmammel (talk) (please sign your comments with ~~~~)
- Please indent your responses so we know you are responding to a comment and not starting a new conversation. Please sign your comments on talk pages with four tildes (there's a big sign at the top of every Editing Talk page to remind you).
- On another side note, please include more content on your user page rather than looking like a link farm trying to boost your site's google ranking. We do not exist to allow you to shamelessly self-promote.
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask someone who looks like they know what they are doing.
- Understood. I really am not trying to be a link whore - I plan on learning more about doing this right, but as a tax guy, I have no time right now - probably shouldn't be wasting time reading xkcd either.Schmammel (talk) 03:15, 20 February 2013 (UTC)
- Is a blog link okay on my user page. I don't have ads and do provide very useful tax info. If it's not cool I'll leave it off, that's not why I'm here anyway.Schmammel (talk) 03:20, 20 February 2013 (UTC)