Oh god, she's me. Someone please help her! 220.127.116.11 09:28, 19 September 2014 (UTC)
By coincidence, on a Facebook Asperger syndrome group that I'm a member of, there was this bit of dialog, purportedly from a party someone had attended: A: So, what do you work at? B: I have an invalid pension. A. Ah, I see. What's wrong with you? B: I'm not capable of lying. --RenniePet (talk) 11:14, 19 September 2014 (UTC)
- Surely no one would actually say "What's wrong with you?" in that situation, perhaps someone with Asperger syndrome wouldn't notice, but that's so rude. 18.104.22.168 11:28, 19 September 2014 (UTC)
- Well, it was freely translated from Danish, and Danes are fairly blunt, without it necessarily being considered unfriendly. The original text:
- Hørt ved et selskab:
- - 'Nå, hvad laver du så til hverdag?'
- - 'Jeg er førtidspensionist.'
- - 'Okay, hvad fejler du?'
- - 'Jeg er ærlig.'
- --RenniePet (talk) 11:50, 19 September 2014 (UTC)
She took the candle with her...
He also drank his entire glass of wine during her (relatively short) comment.
This might be a commentary on online dating, where these sorts of questions crop up frequently, and people tend to give self-referential/empty answers to them. --12:22, 19 September 2014 (UTC)