Title text: Try our bottomless drinks and fall forever!
Beret Guy and at least one other person (which looks like it might be Megan) are sitting at a restaurant. The waitress, Ponytail, tells Beret Guy there is a special on Tuesdays for "endless wings". Restaurants often have different daily discounts to encourage people to come in. In a normal restaurant, "endless wings" would presumably refer to "all-you-can-eat" chicken wings, meaning the customer can pay a flat price and continue ordering additional wings without paying any more money.
However, in this comic, Beret Guy tells the waitress that he already has "endless wings", which he means literally (a similar issue of wishes being taken literally is referenced in 1086: Eyelash Wish Log) and Beret Guy begins growing wings which ultimately appear "endless" as they grow to a span of at least the circumference of the earth by the last panel (and presumably continue growing). The other characters scream in horror for obvious reasons.
The title text plays on another common restaurant offer of "bottomless drinks", meaning unlimited free refills of drinks. However, taken literally, falling into something bottomless (i.e. without a bottom) would result in falling forever. However, even this is unlikely unless the diameter of the cups that the drinks are served in are large enough to fit a whole person into.
- [Ponytail begins to serve some customers at a table.]
- Ponytail: ...and on Tuesdays we offer endless wings.
- Beret Guy: Haha, cool. i have those.
- Ponytail: You what?
- [Beret Guy sprouts a pair of wings.]
- Ponytail: AAAAA!!
- [Beret Guy's wings start getting longer.]
- Everyone: AAAAAAA
- [Wings start to extend into space out from the earth.]
- Really everyone: AAAAAAAA
- This is one of the few comics since the xkcd lettering became inked and standardized as all-caps that lowercase lettering has been used (including the word "i" which would normally be capitalized). In this case, the usage may be to denote a whisper or soft voice.