Title text: My thighs have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord?
In each panel, Cueball sings a line from a different song (Survivor's "Eye of the Tiger", Dean Martin's "That's Amore", and Van Morrison's "Brown Eyed Girl"), replacing the word "eye" in each with the word "thigh". The joke seems to be how vastly different each song's meaning becomes when "eye" is replaced with "thigh." It's probable, in the last panel, that Megan's "ewww" refers to the fact that brown thighs would be eminently possible via an act of poor defecation on oneself.
The title text references the first line of The Battle Hymn of the Republic, and is a sex joke, playing on the word coming, which in this case could mean either arrival or ejaculation.
- [Cueball singing, Megan at computer]
- Cueball: It's the thigh of the tiger
- Cueball: When the moon hits your thigh like a big pizza pie, that's amore.
- Cueball: She's my brown-thighed girl.
- Megan: Don't you have a job or something?
- Megan: Also, Eww.