Title text: Man, this trick has saved me so many times.
Another guy, Cueball, is on his way home and is about to arrive just when are finishing the clean up. But then Black Hat realizes that the ceiling has also been stained (by the violent murder...) And now they do not have time to fix it in time.
But Black Hat knows how to deal with the situation, and when Cueball comes home, he says Did you know "gullible" is written on your ceiling.
Gullible means easily deceived or naive. This is a game many people play with each other "Whoa, someone wrote 'gullible' in the sky!" "Did you know when you look at the Microsoft logo upside-down it looks like the word 'gullible'?" Those that are gullible check. Those that aren't, don't. In fact they will pointedly not do the thing that the first person has suggested as a show of how non-gullible they are. Black Hat uses this to his advantage to cover up the copious bloodstains on the ceiling and as expected Cueball just says Hah. Yeah, right and refuses to even gaze at the ceiling.
The title text is hinting that Black Hat has had to cover up killing people several times as this trick has saved him many times. Of course there could also be other things than blood that he had to hide (the money he just stole etc.)
- [Black Hat is holding blood stained rags while Danish is holding an equally bloody mop.]
- Black Hat: Okay, got the blood off the walls.
- Danish: I finished the floor.
- Black Hat: Good; he'll be home any-
- Black Hat: Oh crap! We forgot to clean the ceiling!
- Danish: There's no time!
- Black Hat: Wait, I'll handle it.
- [Cueball with briefcase enters the house.]
- Black Hat: Hi. Did you know "gullible" is written on your ceiling?
- Cueball: Hah. Yeah, right.
add a comment! ⋅ refresh comments!