777: Pore Strips
Title text: I'm sure they're a harmful tool of the cosmetics-industrial complex and all, but my goodness do those strips ever work to pull gunk out of your pores. I was shocked, disgusted, and vaguely fascinated by the result.
This comic shows a box of "Deep-cleaning pore strips," which are a skin-care product designed to clean your pores. You stick them on your face, wait a while, and then rip them off. When they come off, a whole lot of disgusting gunk from out of your pores comes off with them. The kind shown in the comic, however, is super-deep cleaning, and rips out not only the user's pore gunk, but also his entire skull.
- [A box of pore strips, marked "deep cleaning."]
- [Cueball examines the box.]
- [Cueball applies strip to face.]
- [Cueball pulls on strip.]
- [Cueball pulls skull out of head with pore strip.]