BOT status
Is the bot still active? Many recent comic page creates were done manually.--
- Since you "Beautified the template page" (LATESTCOMIC) even a simple picture upload didn't work any more. My bot is also beautified now so the picture upload should work again tomorrow. Further problems are still under investigations. I can't create a new page with my bot - error code is: 0. That's really helpful... --Dgbrt (talk) 19:07, 26 May 2015 (UTC)
 Some edits shouldn't be minor
shouldn't be minor.
They will still (or should) be "bot edits".
(This is terser than I intended -- and previously typed in -- because the server failed again.)
- You're right, I will check the API on this until Monday. But "bot edits" are always hidden by default at the "recent changes" page. Maybe this default could be changed at the Wiki configuration. I will check this, too.
- More important: This server did fail again today? That would be bad.
- --Dgbrt (talk) 20:02, 6 December 2013 (UTC)
- Uh, I broke the server for a few minutes while wrongly attempting to implement something. You should be seeing the fruits of my labour soon. Davidy²²[talk] 00:02, 7 December 2013 (UTC)
Hopefully the bot will remove that minor tag in the future, but unless I do not remove the bot tag it will still not be shown by default at the "Recent changes" page. Maybe I should remove that tag, too. The user name DgbrtBOT would still show the origin. Any thoughts? The script I'm using is still here available for everybody: --Dgbrt (talk) 19:44, 7 December 2013 (UTC)
- For my purposes, I don't mind bot edits being elided from Recent Changes because including them is only a click away. I noticed these "minor" edits in the revision history, and am pleased with the current changes :-) Mark Hurd (talk) 06:05, 14 December 2013 (UTC)
 Failure today (12/23/2013)
The BOT lost the internet connection, so a backup will be available for Wednesday. It was just a Christmas Holiday Incident. I don't like BOT's without control by humans, and my control failed. The BOT will run reliable again, also at my holidays, as it did many weeks before. And in detail: The BOT did behave like planned, if it's too late no uploads or updates are done. --Dgbrt (talk) 20:11, 23 December 2013 (UTC)
 A Ping on ME
Ohh.... my BOT still does a great job here, I'm still alive, but no time for me.
And nevertheless my BOT works fine - better than me ;)
And I am hoping for more time soon, stay tuned...
 Failure on comic 1969
- Thanks for your work RamenChef and following the instructions to not omit essential changes. Only the image was the large (2x) version you typically get in your browser. The BOT would have worked properly but the internet was not available to it at the right time. --Dgbrt (talk) 15:51, 20 March 2018 (UTC)