« Login error: Incorrect or missing confirmation code. »
Please, how could I possibly do that? I do not see any such code, nor do I see an input box.
I do not actually know « What is the first name of the writer of the webcomic this wiki is about? ». & spellcheck is telling me that « webcomic » is not a conjoined word, which would be silly.
Please do assist this ignoramus to register, so that I can write many more ignorant comments.
188.8.131.52 15:31, 20 June 2013 (UTC)
It has taken a few hours; but, explainxkcd has finally accepted me. I do not yet know « What is the first name of the writer of the webcomic this wiki is about? ».
- « The art of letter-writing is fast dying out. When a letter cost nine pence, it seemed but fair to try to make it worth nine pence ... Now, however, we think we are too busy for such old-fashioned correspondence. We fire off a multitude of rapid and short notes, instead of sitting down to have a good talk over a real sheet of paper. » 1871.
- « The age of leisure is dead, and the art of conversation is dying. A craving for literary nips. There never was an age in which so many people were able to write badly. » 1890.
- « People talk as they ride bicycles–at a rush–without pausing to consider their surroundings the profession of letters is so little understood, tendency among the children of today to rebel against restraint. » 1905.
- 1214: Little more than a month ago, Chris Hayes had described geoguessr, which I had, @ first, websearched as geoguesser, geo guesser. I do think that Anton Wallen | Anton Wallén should link; may I?
hopiakuta DonFphrnqTaub Persina hopiakuta (talk) 17:10, 20 June 2013 (UTC)
- First: Check your links with the preview button, nearly all are not working (red color does show this).
- Third: @Hopiakuta: I simply do not understand.--Dgbrt (talk) 18:52, 20 June 2013 (UTC)
- Please explain captcha riddles, like:
- « What is the first name of the writer of the webcomic this wiki is about? ».
- Why did it block me for a long time with?: « Login error: Incorrect or missing confirmation code. »?
- Obviously, I am now registered; but, why had I been blocked out for an extended period? Also, hopiakuta is a screenname that I often register; DonFphrnqTaub Persina is my name, my full name, actual name, true name. If I add redirects, it is good or bad or neutral?
- Thank You, hopiakuta DonFphrnqTaub Persina hopiakuta (talk) 19:19, 20 June 2013 (UTC)
- I do interpret that as an attack & insult; though you likely do not.
- I do not know where I have insulted you. I am sorry for not comprehending explainxkcd.
- More than twenty years ago I had been taught the netiquette that CAPITAL LETTERs shout; also explanation points shout!!!! I have done neither.
- Please teach me your explainxkcd culture; I am ignorant, as I have said. I AM IGNORANT. Well, capitals for that.
- If you do not like the way that I phrase my questions, then credit my emotional disability, as well as my physical disability.
- If you want this to be my final message, I would try to comply.
- I am sorry for being whatever it is that is wrong.
- If you are reading this, then Thank You for doing so.
hopiakuta DonFphrnqTaub Persina hopiakuta (talk) 22:50, 20 June 2013 (UTC)
All of the 1227 stuff is from the on air version of Chris Hayes' « All In » show. I have never attempted to locate any of it via any of their websites. I had begun writing on Thursday; so, it would have to be the Wednesday, nineteenth, juneteenth [ emancipation announcement day ], edition.
He did not read the entirety of each paragraph; but, he did mention all three 1227 quotes. He did have « explain xkcd » on screen, which is why when I had websearched, I had recognized that the correct webpage result had come up.
A month & a few days earlier he had gone the geoguessr route; so, I do find it odd that that is also here. The geoguessr software needs work, in my opinion. Well, virtually all software & hardware do need work.
I had begun with « Login error: Incorrect or missing confirmation code. » & I do not actually know « What is the first name of the writer of the webcomic this wiki is about? ». & spellcheck is telling me that « webcomic » is not a conjoined word, which would be silly.
explain_xkcd says « explain xkcd was originally a blog, created in July 2009 by Mike and mostly written by Jeff, who posted explanations of xkcd comics, occasionally helped by his friend Berg and by Mike. » However, I do infer that that is not the answer.
1227 does mean something, as I am of Sunday, twenty seventh, December, 1959. That horrific moment would be meaningless to most of you.
Chris had had « Up », then « All In »; what does that resemble? Hm.
hopiakuta DonFphrnqTaub Persina hopiakuta (talk) 09:00, 21 June 2013 (UTC)
If you did not know of the msnbc mention, then maybe you could issue a plea for your msnbc employee lurker to reveal which webpage is which.
hopiakuta DonFphrnqTaub Persina hopiakuta (talk) 09:30, 21 June 2013 (UTC)