Explain xkcd: It's 'cause you're dumb.
|| This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect: Created by a BOT - Please change this comment when editing this page.|
If you can address this issue, please edit the page! Thanks.
|| This transcript is incomplete. Please help editing it! Thanks.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!
Wow, this really is a departure from Randall's usual style. 22.214.171.124 12:27, 28 February 2014 (UTC)
- I guess it would have been impossible to make robot as stick figures and make people recognize them as robots...., hence I think this is a one-off Spongebog (talk) 15:39, 28 February 2014 (UTC)
- This '600:_Android_Boyfriend' is the only other "Robot" strip I can think off Spongebog (talk) 15:42, 28 February 2014 (UTC)
Is this a nod to Perry Bible Fellowship in some way? It seems more like a PBF strip. 126.96.36.199
- Agree, I thought of PBF too. Is there a category here for "Comics with non-stick-figure characters"? - Frankie (talk) 14:29, 28 February 2014 (UTC)
- I went to PBF to see if there was a cross-over, but I was disappointed.--188.8.131.52 18:24, 28 February 2014 (UTC)
- You're not alone, I was immediately reminded of Perry Bible Fellowship too. These two transformers seem very similar to the recurring PBF characters of Magnimus and Refridgeron -- view them here and here. 184.108.40.206 00:05, 4 March 2014 (UTC)
Insecticons, maybe? 220.127.116.11 19:16, 28 February 2014 (UTC)
The title text is reminiscent of the style in which David Attenborough would present this sort of metamorphosis in nature. 18.104.22.168 23:01, 28 February 2014 (UTC)
- Any better hint? Sounds nice. --Dgbrt (talk) 23:21, 28 February 2014 (UTC)
- Well, more specifically, anything from his Life series, especially "Life in the Undergrowth", which focuses primarily on insects and arachnids. 22.214.171.124 23:36, 28 February 2014 (UTC)
When this came up in my RSS reader I had to double and triple check, and then click onto the site and make sure the url was xkcd before I was sure that this was indeed an xkcd comic. Although I like the content, I can honestly say this is my least favorite xkcd. lcarsos_a (talk) 07:52, 5 March 2014 (UTC)