Title text: Well, she's pretty hot.
In the first three panels of this comic, Cueball is expressing what he wants, voicing poetic romantic notions towards someone. In the last panel, Cueball contradicts his previous poetic statements, as he crassly states that he also really wants to have sex with his paramour's sister.
In the title text he attempts to excuse his crass statement by reasoning that the sister is very attractive.
- [Cueball is standing talking in the same position in all four panels. Seems like he has hair in panel 2.]
- Cueball: I want to be brave enough to tell you how I feel.
- Cueball: I want to say "I love you" before I hang up the phone for once.
- Cueball: I want to drive all night with you, listening to mix tapes, not caring where we end up.
- Cueball: Oh, and I also really want to get with your sister.
- Cueball: I mean, DAMN.
- This was the 46th comic originally posted to LiveJournal.
- Original title: "Drawing - Want"
- There were no original Randall quote for this comic.
- This comic was one of the last 11 comics posted on LiveJournal.
- During the start-up of xkcd four of the last 11 comics were released on days that deviated from the normal Monday, Wednesday, Friday scheme.
- This one was thus released on a Saturday.
- It was the middle part of a series of three were the release day was shifted to one day later.
- This one was posted so late, 11:41 pm, that it almost became a Sunday comic.
- The next "Friday" comic 52: Secret Worlds was also released on a Saturday.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!