Title text: Oh God, the tornado picked up snakes!
This comic is about phobia and being afraid of specific and non-specific things. The blonde is afraid of snakes, while Megan is not afraid of snakes, but instead afraid of putting off personal relationships for too long. Instead of being afraid, both women decide to take advantage of the time they have in life and chase tornadoes.
- [A blonde woman and Megan observe a snake on the ground.]
- Blonde: Whoa, a snake!
- Megan: Cool!
- Blonde: I'm afraid of snakes.
- [The brunette looks pensive.]
- Megan: I'm afraid of saying "Everything's complicated right now, but maybe next year" until there are no :more years left.
- [The blonde considers her response.]
- [Megan cuts her off mid-sentence.]
- Blonde: Do you-
- Megan: I want to be a storm chaser.
- [A tornado reaches from the black storm clouds to the earth, kicking up a sizable cloud of debris at its base. The blonde woman is at the wheel of a car, Megan hanging out the window and holding a camera.]